§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) Below we wish to inform you about the collection of personal data during the use of this website. Personal data means all data that can be related to you, such as name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
The company HeavenSoft GmbH, Pollhornbogen 18, 21107 Hamburg, entered into the Register of companies of the Hamburg Local Court (Amtsgericht) under HRB, refer also to our legal notice, is the service provider acc. to sec. 13 German Telemedia Act (TMG) and responsible body acc. to sec. 3 subs. 7 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
§ 2 Right to obtain information and right of withdrawal
(1) You are entitled to demand information from us at any time about the data we have saved concerning you as well as their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom such data have been passed on, as well as the purpose of saving them.
(2) If you have given us permission to use any data, you may withdraw this at any time.
§ 3 Data Security
We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, in particular for the protection of your personal data, safeguarding them against dangers during the transfer of data as well as keeping them confidential with reference to any third parties. Our measures are continually updated acc. to the current technologies.
§ 4 Collection of personal data when you use the website to obtain information
(1) When you only use the website to obtain information, i.e., when you don’t log in or register or transfer any information to us, we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of such data transmitted by your browser to facilitate your visit at the website. These are:
– Date and time of the inquiry
– Time zone difference as compared to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the inquiry (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP-status code
– Data volume transmitted
– Website from which the request came
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
• Transient cookies (temporary use)
• Persistent cookies (limited use)
• [Third-Party Cookies
• [Flash-Cookies (permanent use).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. This concerns session cookies in particular. They save a so-called session ID that helps allocate various inquiries from your browser to that particular session. Then your computer will be recognized when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a defined time period that varies among cookies. You can always delete cookies in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can set your browser as desired and, e.g. refuse accepting any third-party cookies or all cookies. We wish to point out to you, however, that you will not be able to use all functions of this website completely in that case.
e) The flash cookies used are not used by the browser but by your flash plug-in. They save the necessary data independently from the browser used and they don’t expire automatically. If you don’t want any processing of flash cookies, you must install an appropriate add-on, such as “Better Privacy“ for Mozilla Firefox (https: //addons. mozilla. org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe-Flash-Killer-cookie for Google Chrome.(3) That saved information is saved separately from any data you may have transmitted to us. In particular, the cookie data are not connected with you other data.
§ 5 Use of our online store
(1) If you wish to place an order in our online store, you can choose if you want to transmit the data required for the order only once for this particular order, or open a customer account where your data are saved for later additional purchases. If you don’t open a customer account, we will save your data for the purpose of fulfilling the contract. We will delete them as soon as we are no longer obligated legally to save them. Mandatory information that is required for the processing of agreements is marked especially. All other information is voluntary. If you open an account under “My account”, the data you enter there are saved revocably. You may always delete the account in the customer area.
(2) The data you enter are used to process your order. For that purpose we may forward your address data to an assigned shipping company, and maybe transfer your payment data to our bank. We will delete such data after the agreement has been fulfilled and the tax-based and commercial-based obligations to retain data have elapsed.
The order process is encrypted via SSL technology to prevent any unauthorized access to your personal data, especially financial data, by any third parties.
§ 6 Use of our mobile app
(1) Besides or online offer we provide you with a mobile app you can download to your mobile device. In case you will also be entitled to the rights described here. Besides the data mentioned in § 4 of this data protection declaration other personal data are processed about which we will inform you below.
(2) When you download the app the information necessary for this process is forwarded to the app store, in particular the user name, email address and customer number of your account, the time of the download, payment information and the personal device number. We have not influence on that data collection and are not responsible for it. We process the data provided insofar as they are needed for the download of the app to your smartphone. Beyond that they will not be saved.
(3) When the app is used we collect the following additional personal data that are needed for the functions of the app: [IMEI = International Mobile Equipment Identity, IMSI = International Mobile Subscriber Identity, MSISDN, MAC address for WLAN use, name of your smartphone, email address]. For the proper functioning of the app you consent to localization of your whereabouts and – in case of a booking – the forwarding of your personal data to external parking facility operators. For this utilization we use a technology that functions in a similar ways as cookies.
(4) For advertising purposes we use the so-calle “Advertising Identifier“ (IDFA). This is a unique but not personalized and not permanent identification number for a certain terminal device provided by iOS. The data retrieved in this way are not linked to other device-related information. We use this IDFA to provide you with personalized advertising and to evaluate your utilization. If you activate “no ad tracking” in your iOS settings under “data protection” – “advertising”, we can only do the following: Measure your interactions with banners by counting the number a banner being shown without being clicked (“frequence capping”), click rate, unique user determination and security measures, fraud control and troubleshooting. You can delete the IDFA in your device settings at any time (set back Ad-ID). Then a new IDFA is produced that will not be linked with the data collected before. We wish to point out to you, however, that you will not be able to use all functions of our app, if you limit the use of the IDFA.